Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hi everyone,
I'm new, my name's Alex, and I'm making a Misty Garden scarf in gray mohair. I'm also yearning to start on several of the Wrap Style patterns all at once (Shoulder Cozy, Spiral Shell, and that stunning lace cobweb that would take me two years to finish) but I'm trying to hold off until after I finish a few current projects, like the scarf. Someday if I'm really brave I'd like to try the Lady Eleanor stole too. It's great to see everyone's project pictures, esp. since the pix of Backyard Leaves in the book don't show its overall shape. Thanks to Tipper for signing me up here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home